COVID-19 vaccinations are coming to Main Street Medical!
There will be limited supply, bookings will be essential.
First doses will be given to Phase 1b priority population groups including:
- People 70 years of age or older
- Healthcare workers (need to provide evidence)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults over 55 years
- Younger people with an underlying medical condition*
- Critical or high risk workers
*Chronic inflammatory conditions, acquired immunodeficiency, chronic renal failure, heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, chronic liver disease (see below table for full details)
COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be held Monday mornings & Thursday evenings starting 8th of April 2021
Only if you meet this criteria, please contact reception on 03 9739 3837