Influenza vaccinations are an effective strategy for reducing sick leave during flu season. Workplace flu vaccinations increase productivity, protect your business and show your workers you care about their health.
Why vaccinate against the flu?
– 10% of absenteeism in the workplace is linked to the flu
– 300,000 GP visits per year are flu-related
– 3500 Deaths from the flu occur each year in Australia
(For further information, visit www.isg.org.au)
– A flu clinic conveniently held at your workplace
– Available for groups of 6 or more staff
– A doctor and nurse will visit your workplace
– $15 per person for each vaccine
– Free vaccine if over 65
– One-off administration fee of $60 per workplace
A streamlined, efficient and simple system to vaccinate your staff with minimal interruptions to workflow!
WE COME TO YOU!
For all bookings & enquiries:
Sue Wilson – Practice Manager
Phone: 03 9739 3837 Email: email@example.com
289 Main Street, Lilydale VIC 3140